The Lead Front End Developer will be responsible for working collaboratively with clients, partners and internal teams to execute web-based projects on a large scale. The Lead Front End Developer will tackle ongoing and day-to-day projects, contribute during meetings and participate in digital strategy sessions. The Developer will lead development projects and execute digital strategies while being exposed to the fast-paced world of a technology-enabled local marketing solutions company. The Developer must not only be able to conceptualize and voice ideas, but also be receptive to feedback and coaching.
Ultimately, the Lead Front End Developer will play a dynamic part in our collaborative and fast-paced Performance Marketing Team where we are changing the face of Local Marketing by helping our vast portfolio of Fortune 1000 clients OWN LOCAL!
Areas of Focus:
- Project Stewardship, Management and Analysis: The Lead Front End Developer will assist in driving the development and execution of landing pages, multi-page websites, and various web based projects from conception to deployment. This includes helping to scope projects, establishing functional and technical specifications for projects, and reviewing analytics, site performance and code to help make strategic recommendations for continued program optimization & successes.
- Time Management: the Lead Front End Developer will adhere to timelines for multiple concurrent projects, and ensure all deliverables are met. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize multiple projects is required. The ability to work under pressure with pressing, changing deadlines is necessary.
- Collaboration and Flexibility: This position requires flexibility, diligence and focus in a wide range of technical and creative environments. Staying ahead of the curve and being knowledgeable on the latest happenings within the digital marketing industry and UX best practices is essential. Collaboration with other team members, partners & client stakeholders is necessary to ensure the success of client and project initiatives.
- Client Service: This position will periodically require direct communication with clients in various industries on calls, in person, or via email.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required (preferably a degree in computer science or a related field).
- At least 3-4 years of experience executing development projects as part of a development team or agency.
- Understanding of, and experience with the implementation of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, and/or other analytics/reporting tools
- Knowledge of SEO best practices is preferred, specifically as it relates to front end development
- Familiarity with CMS solutions is a plus
- Experience with TFS and version control is a plus
- Ability to develop within CMS frameworks
- Experience developing template-based projects
- Experience and success working with cross-functional teams
- Experience with, and understanding of web analytics and online reporting tools
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite products including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator is preferred
- Flexibility and availability to accommodate various working hours as client workload requires
- Ability to multitask, manage timelines, and solve problems creatively
- Ability to learn new tools and software quickly and independently
- Ability to receive feedback on concepts/ideas and make the appropriate changes
- Ability to complete projects under direction and self-management
- PC proficiency + strong skills in MS Office Suite
- Experience or familiarity with wireframing / prototyping tools such as Axure or Balsamiq is a plus
- Punctuality and organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication